GANTT LEGAL has unique expertise in relation to prospective heritage listings, heritage agreements and planning scheme amendments for heritage places.
Some experience relates to a number of the State's most significant buildings.
Classic examples include:
- the heritage listing of the Castlemaine Perkins Brewery at Milton by the Brisbane City Council
- the former Shingle Inn in Edward Street Brisbane
- the Treasury Casino in Queen Street Brisbane
- the Conrad Hotel in George Street Brisbane
- Kings Square in George Street Brisbane